Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Post subject: STRANGE SOUNDS ALL OVER THE WORLD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 pm 
Site Admin

STRANGE TRUMPET AND BOOM SOUNDS

Quote:
Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

I think the sounds (Trumpets and Booms) people are hearing all over the world are similar to birth pains. They are the beginnings of what will be in full play during the time of Jacobs Trouble.

Quote:
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
(Rom 8:19-22)

Fallen Angels: Giants, UFO Encounters, and the New World Order

Visit our Book's Website:

http://www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com/

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: STRANGE SOUNDS ALL OVER THE WORLD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 pm 
Site Admin

Mystery noise rattles neighbourhood

A neighbourhood in Barrie's northwest end was rattled Tuesday night when a "sonic boom" brought residents out of their homes.

Rob Higgins and his two sons were watching TV around 10 p.m. when a loud noise, described as jet plane breaking the sound barrier, ripped through the Wallace Drive home.

"It was like a loud sonic boom. When I went outside, numerous neighbours came out to see what happened," Higgins said. "No one could see anything. Some people said it sounded like a major car crash."

At least 10 neighbours were on the street looking around in curiosity when Higgins and his family were surprised by the sound.

"Originally, I thought it was some huge thing was thrown at our house. Not a car, but maybe a big barrel or something large," he said. "I went outside a realized everyone heard something and it couldn't have just been our house."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:50 pm 
Site Admin

Is mysterious rumbling noise in Wisconsin spreading?

WISCONSIN - The strange sounds heard over three straight nights in Clintonville, Wisconsin, have now been reported 70 miles to the south in Montello. What are they? Also, officials in Montello are reporting an unidentifiable slimy sludge has invaded the waste water system, never seen before. Can it have something to do with the weird booming noises residents of both towns are reporting? In Clintonville this evening, a town meeting is being held with city officials doing their best to answer questions and allay fears. But, they admit, so far they have no explanation for the mysterious, thunderous booms shaking the ground in both far-flung towns. Residents are bracing for another sleepless night, even for those not in the affected areas, because of the unease and fear this phenomenon is causing. Why is it happening only at night? Are aliens starting to work the night shift? Some believe it indicates the strange sounds are a result of some human activity which someone is trying to shield from the public eye. Possibly for illegal reasons? It wouldn't be the first time that greedy, uncaring people put others, and the environment, at risk purely for personal gain. Unfortunately, it's a story which has repeated itself over and over. At least in some scenarios, aliens who visit the Earth in a UFO have benevolent reasons for disrupting the lives of unsuspecting citizens. If it's found that a group of people is doing something harmful, without thought to serious consequences, sleepy towns in Wisconsin, like Clintonville and Montello may wake from peaceful slumber in a mighty nasty mood

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:51 pm 
Site Admin

Mysterious booming noise rattles Ontario neighborhood

ONTARIO - A neighborhood in Barrie's northwest end was rattled Tuesday night when a “sonic boom” brought residents out of their homes. Rob Higgins and his two sons were watching TV around 10 p.m. when a loud noise, described as jet plane breaking the sound barrier, ripped through the Wallace Drive home. “It was like a loud sonic boom. When I went outside, numerous neighbors came out to see what happened,” Higgins said. “No one could see anything. Some people said it sounded like a major car crash.” At least 10 neighbors were on the street looking around in curiosity when Higgins and his family were surprised by the sound. “Originally, I thought it was some huge thing was thrown at our house. Not a car, but maybe a big barrel or something large,” he said. “I went outside a realized everyone heard something and it couldn't have just been our house.” Barrie police said there were no calls for service in the area at the time or reports matching a loud sound.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 pm 
Site Admin

WISCONSIN

Geological officials said Wednesday they are considering putting a seismometer in a Wisconsin city where a small earthquake was recorded last week after strong booms and rumblings shook residents once again. Clintonville police received 65 calls Tuesday night between 10:35 p.m. and 11:40 p.m. and another 19 calls came in between 3:25 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Clintonville Police Chief Terry Lorge said. Several of the booms were heard by officials at City Hall, he said. Residents reported the most recent booming as the worst yet, city administrator Lisa Kuss said. Most of the previous calls came in from March 18 to March 20, when a 1.5-magnitude earthquake was detected by the U.S. Geological Survey. The calls had since decreased. Jordan Pfeiler, 21, said the booms had been getting weaker so Tuesday night's big boom — followed by smaller ones into Wednesday morning — really scared her. “People started living their lives again because they were getting little,” she said. "After last night I don't know what people are doing.” The U.S. Geological Survey was unable to detect anything Tuesday night and is considering putting a seismometer in Clintonville to get a better reading of potential activity, said Geophysicist John Bellini, who is in Golden, Colo. He said he suspects it's a swarm of small earthquakes. That's because the agency has ruled out human-made causes, there was one detectable earthquake and multiple events are occurring. While such events are unusual in Wisconsin in recent history, Bellini said it happens several times a year in different parts of the country. He said quake swarms last anywhere from a few days to a few months. He said experts know about the larger ones that are near populated areas with seismometers, but they likely also happen in places without equipment or people to feel them.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

SAN DIEGO, CA

SAN DIEGO, CA – The USGS confirmed a small earthquake struck San Diego County Thursday night. The quake struck with a magnitude of 3.3 and at a depth of 7 miles at 11:09 p.m. The epicenter of the earthquake was four miles south-southeast of the Palomar Observatory, 17 miles northeast of Escondido and 39 miles north-northeast of San Diego, according to a computer-generated USGS report. News stations in the area said they received over a dozen calls from concerned viewers who described the earthquake as very loud and said it was accompanied by three eerie booms. There were also reports of violent shaking. No injuries or damage was reported the tremor.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 am 
Site Admin

MICHIGAN

April 2, 2012 – MICHIGAN -- Ferndale Police are investigating what might have caused three loud booms and light flashes that shook homes and concerned many local residents Saturday night. The booms were heard around 9:30-10 p.m. and may have originated near the area of Hilton and Marshall. More than 40 people posted on Ferndale Patch's Facebook page about the incidents — describing flashes of light seen in the sky, their homes vibrating with the noise, and helicopters heard overheard following the sounds. A Ferndale Police dispatcher said last night at 12:30 a.m. that they investigated the noise but could not find its cause. He said fireworks were a possibility. Ferndale Police Lt. Casey O'Loughlin said Sunday morning that he was not aware of any reports made but said loud booms can be caused by fireworks. “That's usually what loud booms turn out to be are fireworks,” he said. In Ferndale, any type of fireworks that explode or leave the ground are illegal, he said. O'Loughlin said he was not aware of any helicopters being sent out. Here's what some Patch readers had to say about the noise:
•Agnes: I'm at W. Marshall and Pinecrest and we heard them. The first one shook my house too. I also heard low flying helicopters. Once, right before the first and loudest boom and then once again after the third "boom". I went outside a couple of times . . . but nothing seemed to be going on. I wonder what happened?
•Cindy: There's absolutely no way those were fireworks to shake people's houses all over town, first of all...and, this is the 3rd or 4th time we've heard/felt some type of 'explosion' with absolutely no explanation from police at all. When/how are we going to get an answer!?
•Chris: I was inside the New Way...didn't hear anything due to the music, but noticed a very bright flash of light out the window. It did not look like any fireworks I have ever seen...much brighter.
•Melissa: I was at the stop spot on 9 miles we saw the sky light up three times. It looked like lightening.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:13 am 
Site Admin

Unexplained triple mystery ‘booms’ rattle houses in northern region of France

FRANCE - A “thud” and even “three booms” were heard in the sky near Bigouden Wednesday night, March 23rd. The phenomenon remains unexplained and apparently was repeated on the night of the 24th from north to south of Finistere. There were reports also in Côtes d'Armor and Morbihan. But where do these sounds come from? “It sounded like a thud of a child stamping his feet on the wall of the neighbor,” one witness said. Testimonials are legions Bigouden. But not only. Combrit Chateauneuf-du-Faou through Briec, Quimper, Plogastel-Saint-Germain, Pont l'Abbé, Tréméoc, Cockles, Plobannalec-Lesconil or Clohars-Fouesnant, many people on Wednesday to 21h, were intrigued by the phenomenon. Some alluded that “their houses were shaken three times.’ We're talking about “three strong rumblings” that “have rattled houses” and even awakened some. Some people, meanwhile, heard what they described as “muffled explosions” while others are convinced that this was from “an earthquake.” But neither a reported earthquake, nor aerial maneuver by aircraft can explain the mystery. Contacted, the central office Seismological French (BCSF) states that nothing abnormal registered in this area. And for its size, Chateauneuf-du-Faou Clohars-Fouesnant, the blasts and aftershocks felt "like the equivalent of a magnitude 3 earthquake in force.” In 2005, Bigoudens remember, an earthquake on the fault of south Armorican which had a magnitude 3 on the Richter scale caused the same feelings. What then of these explosions heard and felt? An air-borne cause? Regional Centre of Western navigation, it is shown have no record this kind of phenomenon. Moreover, some also said they heard a helicopter. Proceeded by “three booms” recalling it sounded like “thunder.” One thinks of an aircraft. When questioned, the communications department of the Brest Maritime Prefecture said that there was no Navy operation in the region and even less involving helicopters. An official from the Joint Staff of the area of defense and security northwest (OGZDS), said there were no operations or “supersonic flights.” Bizarre; especially considering in March of 2003, three earthquakes also hit the Bigouden and that phenomenon also remains unexplained

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:19 pm 
Site Admin

Mystery boom and shaking reported

A loud boom and shaking was reported around 8:45 a.m. Friday and was heard and felt all by 10News viewers from all around San Diego County. Sallene Leang was working at a Seaport Village store when she felt the shaking. “What I heard this morning … just the doors rattling; I didn't know what it was. I didn't think it was an earthquake because the ground wasn't shaking,” said Leang. The U.S. Geological Survey confirmed the shaking was not an earthquake. A representative from MCAS Miramar said they did not know what caused the booming sound. Midway-area resident Carol Hill told 10News she thought the loud sound was her neighbor banging on her windows. “All at once there was a knocking noise and a rumbling vibration on my kitchen window,” Hill said. One person said: “We felt it in Coronado but it did not feel like an earthquake. We thought it felt like an explosion or something.” Another Facebook fan said: “I live by Gillespie Field … I thought it was a jet taking off.” The National Weather Service has ruled out that the noise was caused by anything weather-related

Earlier today, local news erroneously reported that there wasn’t an earthquake at the time. But USGS does confirm to news that a neighboring earthquake did strike around that time. But the quake wasn’t substantial. And it wasn’t precisely in San Diego either. A 1.4 magnitude quake struck Friday April 13, 2012, USGS reports to news, at roughly 8:18 AM PST. The quake was ninety-three miles from San Diego. The quake was north east of town, located closest to Indio, USGS tells news. The only other quake around that time was a 1.9 magnitude quake. But that quake was centered out near Seeley.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

Strange Sounds Being Heard Around the World 2011-2012

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0BvIySscEY[/youtube]

Offline Profile