Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 am

Post subject: AUTHORS POEMS
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:00 am 
Site Admin

POEMS

I HEAR THUNDER

I hear the thunder, I hear the rain, and I see the steps of the sane. Held by the name, and ordered not in vain, step by step, troop by troop, legion by legion. “I conquer still, hear my voice, know still I lead in the thunder, and the rain, for out of my warehouse I shall pull the sane. I shall tame the same, and they shall walk in the name, for I am not tame, those who are named shall be insane with my train. For my train fills my temple, and my angles cry Holy Holy Holy is the Lord. I shall thunder, and it shall rain upon my people, know still I am the same!”

MORNING PRAYER

I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future; it’s a secret known only to Him. In this world of fear and doubt on my knees I must ask, why a lonely heavy heart I must bear. Then he tells me in my prayer it's, because He is trustworthy. He gives me strength much more than I can share.

JESUS MY SAVIOR FOR EVER

I don't know the future, but I know who holds it. Safe in His Arms at last, through many trails and burdens to bear, safe am I at last. Though tempest boil, and thunders blast, I am safe in His Grasp. Voices may blast, and temptation may last, but forgiven am I, at last! Forgotten we are not, for we are having a blast.

A GREAT LIGHT

Out of confusion and despair a great light hath shone to calm the tempest blown. For surely I am the Lord no greater God to be known, for there is none beside me for I am alone, only I can atone. As far as the heavens are above the earth I have made my word known. No longer am I unknown, but shown, for I have been sent to atone. I am known from the groan of the fridge zone to Sierra Leone. I am the builder’s stone to break the bone that you might pass the stone, and be fully-grown. For this time is a passing zone not to be fully shown, but unknown. Be of good cheer and make known how you are shown, and you shall not be alone. I shall be by your side, and I shall not disown.

THE SON

Can The Lord redeem a life as lost as mine? Oh, that Love was mine, but the future is thine. To hold and to be held everything in its time. To see the future is to behold what is thine, for surely this is Divine. For we are told we are the fruit of the Vine, and our fruit the proof of the Divine

THE RIVER SONG

Deep and wide, there is a river, flowing deep and wide. Flowing from the throne, sinners plunged beneath, their sins forgotten. Deep and wide is the river flowing from the throne, the throne above. Deep and wide is the river, our sins to purge. Deep and wide is the river, flowing from the throne above.
Deep and wide oh, river Divine. Deep and wide, is the river. The river so Divine, so full of Mercy, deep and wide oh, river divine, flowing from the throne, the throne above. Deep and wide, is the river, the river of his love.

THE GOOD SEED PLANTED

(Can be sung to Island Rhythm)

Lord God I feel like I need to love on you more today! You are awesome in all of your ways, no wonder you say you are a jealous God you certainly deserve to be so. For the world knows not just how great You are, but oh my soul longs to proclaim, for You alone are worthy, for You alone are great, for You alone are the Risen Lord worthy of all praise. You are the Chosen One of Israel; you are the Answer for all time. You are the Good Seed planted for eternity! Again, so awesome in all of your ways, my life longs to proclaim, for you alone are the Risen One, The Lord. My life is to you a poured out vessel ready for you to fill with all of your wondrous ways oh Lord, with all of your wondrous ways. I long to be fully thine for you my King, you are the only one who deserves (my) (our) praise for all time. You are the Lord of Eternity, all good is yours to give (share?), and my life is an open book to you.

I pray you use it for your praise. I long to stand in your presence sir, and your majesty (beauty) (glory) to behold, this world has nothing of allure. Now Lord it is the race to be run. I press toward the mark and the goal oh Lord, knowing the prize is timeless days with you.

For the world knows not just how great you are, but oh my soul longs to proclaim for you alone are worthy, for you alone are great, for you alone are the Risen Lord, worthy of all praise, worthy of all praise!

HELL’S FIERY GRIP

The Creator became the creature, to destiny bear, the law’s demand, for sin to atone, that God might be alone, only Him having atoned. Suffer He must, sin and anguish burdened, Hell’s destiny for so much. Judgment must prevail in Hell’s fiery grasp! God’s soul must atone for judgment past. My sin must prevail, to judgment obtain. The soul of God travail He did, and answered law’s demand. Cursed was He at God’s command. Lightened are we at justice’s demand. Sins no longer to bear, and mourned by He who must dare. So suffered He did. Upward He arose. Judgment satisfied. Love shown and sin atoned! The soul of God destined up from Hell’s fiery grasp at last.

A KNOCK AT THE DOOR

A knock at the door, think twice, for I stand and knock, the heart that opens without a spot, I shall surely spot. For I shall surely spot a heart without a knot, for a mere man am I not. I am the Captain of the Host, the Savior of Souls, and the Word of the Lord. I am the one who stands and knocks upon the door of your heart, so think not thrice, as I stand and knock. Open wide the door of your heart, and it shall be without a spot.

CHILD YOU ARE MINE

Child you are mine to have and to hold from everlasting too everlasting, for I have not an arm which is shortened that it cannot save, for I am no mere man! So take hold my child, be of good cheer, for in me you have overcome, I the Lord have not left you alone, for so I atoned, from everlasting too everlasting, that you might not be alone. Where am I, thou might ask? “I am not to the left, nor to the right. I dwell not in the shadows, nor in the dark. I am not here, nor am I there. I am a whisper in the night. I am a thought that cannot be grasped. I am a feeling that’s, but a flicker. I am a twinkle in a baby’s eye. I am an arm that cannot be seen. I am a tug of the heart that cannot be examined. I am a tear shed. I am a leaf rustled. I am a smile given. I am a touch not seen. I am a child’s warm embrace. I am a teacher’s encouragement. I am a Grandmother’s touch. I am a Mothers love. I am a husbands kiss, and passionate embrace. I am He that was dead, and now alive. I am He that is risen to die no more. I am He that sits upon the throne. You have, but to look, for I shall be found, I shall make myself known. There is neither night, nor darkness past when you were out of my sight. My eye is upon you my child, till the course has been run. Run the course you will, but not in vain. Child you are mine, to have and to hold! It is not spoken in cold, but of old”.

The Blind Man Shall See

Have I not said, “The blind man shall see and in great darkness a light has shown”. For the day and hour cometh, says The Lord, “My Spirit will be grieved having suffered long the darkness of this world. I shall no longer put off judgment. My Word is as brail to the blind man, though he may read My Word he is in the dark. The Glory of My Majesty is hidden from his eyes, though he beholds an image of My Word, he sees not My Words true Glory and Design. It’s only when I have taken out of man the eye of dust, and replaced it with an eye of life, breathed upon by the breath of life, by My Spirit, that his eyes are able to see. This is why the whole world lieth in darkness; it has not the eyes to see the Glory of My Word”.

Note: The Word is Christ as spoken of in John 1:1

THE DIVINE

You stand by me Divine, when all else fails you stand. Hand in hand you are mine, to love and to hold, until I take my part, in whole in the Divine. For in you I abide part of the vine, to hold and to have from eternity past. Love must be mine, love must be Divine! Oh what a foretaste, of mystery Divine!

Oh, what love Divine, to have and to hold, you are mine, oh, love Divine! What a mystery to divine, oh what a foretaste of the Divine, oh Lord you are Divine and at the marriage supper of the Lamb, we shall all divine the truth of the Divine

:P

My God is great
My God is real
What He said He will do
He does still!
Yes,
My God is great
My God is real
What His Word says
He does still

It’s not about emotions
Its not about me
Its all about my Savior
Come and Taste and See
Come and Taste and See

That….
My God is great
My God is real
What He said He will do
He does still
Yes…
My God is great
My God is real
What His Word says
He does still

Tell me
Have you met my Savior?
Jesus is His Name
He is The Alpha and Omega
He is God I proclaim
He is God I proclaim

OH….
My God is great
My God is real
What He said He will do
He does still

Yes,
My God is great
My God is real
What His Word says
He does still

He will never leave you
He wants to be your Lord and Redeemer
So what do you say?
He is waiting on you
He is waiting on you
Because…..
My God is great
My God is real
What He said He will do
He does still

Yes…..
My God is real
My God is great
What His Word says
He does still
He does still

I am little in might

I am little in might.

I am God’s friend, though I know not from wince He comes and goes.
He is like the wind, I can tell neither wince He comes or where he goes only the sound of His voice.

In my darkness night when my soul is naked, I know He is but a call away.
A call I wish to make, but am unable. My life’s mate withers at my side. Morns and groans in pains unimaginable.

Will He hear, will he come to her rescue, will He hear her plight. We He deliver her soul from the deep mire?

Suffer she might in pains delight. Suffer I will in my plight. Oh Lord where art thou? Arise to my prayers and bring my darling up from the pit. Lift her away from pains delight and smug glee. Set here feet aright. Give flight to her soul that she my fly away from her tormenters. Speak the Word Oh Lord that her joy may not be abandoned. Give rise Oh Lord to your healing banner.

Take her soul from the deepest hell unto thyself. Give her a future at
my side. Increase her days and delights. Faithful is she at your souls bacon call. Arise my love and like a mighty wind come to me in this my darkest night. Reveal yourself in all your power and glories unspoken. Heal my beloved and raise her from the darkest pit!

For the devil has desire of her, he hast cast his net upon her. Arise oh great One and allow her to fly free from the spoiler’s net. Free to love and cherish you again. Free to be the helpmate you have given her to be.

Restore that which the spoiler hath taken and the torments have eaten. Give again the years stolen and the hearts broken. Raise my Love, my Friend, and the Holy One of Israel to my plight. Hear my prayer oh this night and save my darling, in Jesus name.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: AUTHORS POEMS
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:19 am 
Site Admin

Miry Clay

In sadness and dispirit my heart longs for mercy still. In following the Divine, I find tempest blown and swelling storm, but hope isn’t lost. I am on a mission to seek the Divine ever still to follow the ever present voice of heavens blast. Tempest may swell and temptations may bellow, but follow I will at temptations gasp. Though temptations may last and darkness appeal, I know my Savor’s voice still. He I will follow through the miry clay until he lifts my feet upon steady ground.

Offline Profile