Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Post subject: CONSPIRACY
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:33 am 
Site Admin

Webster describes paranoia as a belief in delusions of danger and persecution. However, I propose that if the danger is real and the evidence credible, then it cannot be delusional.

There is ample evidence that there has been and is now a global conspiracy through an unknown number of members all sharing the same vision. The constituents of this conspiracy are not normal people! conspiracy 150x150 C

CONSPIRACY

While people are saying, peace and security, destruction will come on them suddenly (1 Thess. 5:3).

In these troubled times, will the world continue to sleep as the approaching juggernaut of the Apocalypse gets closer and closer, or will it awake? Sadly, there is no indication that the world or its leaders are cognizant of this looming time of derision. In fact, the world will be eating and drinking until the day that the trumpet sounds.

The conspirators are an all-powerful evil force manipulating lesser actors while they themselves stay in the background. However, this cloaking will not always be a part of the play, for as the end gets nearer and nearer, they will reveal themselves.

What is going on here? Are the people who are concerned about End Times simply being neurotic or conniving theorists, determined to see conspiracies around every corner? No!

Few know of the conspiracy, which has brought us to this apex of human history.

The conspirators have a long and dark history. Their history spans eons of time. Once they were the players upon the grand stage of the cosmos. Once they colonized worlds, traded among the stars, and held high and exalted places.

Now they hide among us, the ever surging mass of humanity, forever manipulating us to our own demise. They having been with us at every turning point of history, working a plan known only to them.

Occasionally, one of their numbers will come to the forefront of the world arena. When this happens, the world shivers, and their names are forever added to the list of the infamous.

Where did men such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Kim Jong, Paul Pot, Edi Amin, Attila the Hun, Gingiss Kahn, Mohammad, Caesar, King Herod, Saladin, and Osama Bin Laden come from? Men such as these suddenly appear upon the worlds stage with no real genealogy and just as suddenly disappear. Could any of these be Dark Lords, appearing as people? For this is exactly what you would expect to see: powerful men appearing with no past and disappearing just as easily.

These fallen angels are the true conspirators, and they are the true power brokers. This conspiracy is ongoing, and its members are alive and well. The Evil Ones will continue deceiving governments of the world, eventually compelling full disclosure of alien or star god (fallen angel) contact.

Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.
(Daniel 10:12-14 KJV)

But I was waylaid by the angel-prince of the kingdom of Persia and was delayed for a good three weeks. But then Michael, one of the chief angel-princes, intervened to help me. I left him there with the prince of the kingdom of Persia. And now I’m here to help you understand what will eventually happen to your people. The vision has to do with what’s ahead.’ (Daniel 10:13-14 MSG)

Conclusion

Normally, conspirators have the expectation of achieving their goals during their own lifetime.

But this isn’t the case with the fallen angels. They operate only on a long-range plan. Whether it will take scores of years or centuries, they are timeless. They can wait it out. They are dedicated only to evil and the overthrow of nation states to create a one-world government. Some have gathered personal fortunes so large as to be beyond our ability to measure them. Fortunes stolen from the worlds smalls and greats are amassed in shielded bank accounts owned by shell corporations. These fallen angels personal wealth is larger than some countries. They control private armies, and they are hidden among the masses, seemingly unnoticed by the common person.

Some fallen angels control drug cartels, some control countries, and some are so well known as to be thought human. Their capacity for evil is immense but measured. They are working toward an end. The Hitlers of the world we can well imagine in our minds, but what about the owner of that private island you happen to know about? What about your banker? What about your neighbor?

Offline Profile