Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:39 am

Post subject: THE TYRANT OF TEHRAN
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 pm 
Site Admin

THE TYRANT OF TEHRAN

Diplomacy with the “Tyrant of Tehran” has failed! It has only given Ahmadinejad and the Iranians more time to develop their atomic arsenal. With the West engrossed by protests in Syria and the uprising in Libya its attention has been distracted from the important issue of Ahmadinejad’s plan to eliminate Israel and destroy the West.

Ahmadinejad has made it abundantly clear by cataloging Israel and the West as “Satanic” and asserting that the Jewish state is the root of all evil that he plans to eliminate Israel and destroy the West. The sad fact is that diplomacy has failed; Iran is breathlessly pursuing nuclear weapons with the intention of using them. The West needs to awake! The Iranian leader is certainly a NUT and SATANIC, but he should be believed!

The Jerusalem Post, “Not content with mere talk, the would-be Hitler of Persia is now busy devising an atomic Auschwitz designed to finish what the Nazis began”.

The bottom line is that Iran must be stopped!

The only way to do so is with military force, because of the outright failure of diplomacy.

The US lacks the will; Israel must act alone and destroy Iran. The only way this can be done is with atomic weapons because conventional weapons would be logistically impossible. This of course will be diplomatically dangerous, and will have serious consequences, but it is the only way to stop Iran without a huge loss of life. I do not know about you, but I am tired of these NUT Islamist's.

There - now I have said it.

Fallen Angels: Giants, UFO Encounters, and the New World Order

Visit our Book's Website:

http://www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com/

Offline Profile